At Dominance, we recognise our responsibility to meet community expectations and we are committed to the continuous improvement of our environmental performance. Dominance recognises the importance of sustainability and reducing its environmental footprint.
We believe that being environmentally responsible is both the obligation of management and every individual.
To achieve this, we will:
- Comply with relevant Environment legislation and systems across the business.
- Proactively identify environmental hazards, assess their risk and eliminate or, if not possible, manage the risks to as low as reasonably practicable.
- Establish annual environmental objectives and targets and review annually
- Positively influence the environmental performance of any future partners.
- Manage our diverse activities to prevent or minimise pollution and impacts on visual amenity, air, water, land, flora, fauna and cultural and heritage values
- Strive to improve resource consumption efficiency and minimise waste generation in our Services
- Investigate and implement mutually beneficial programs of environmental management with interested parties
- Ensure understanding of environmental requirements and implementation of standards among our employees, suppliers and contractors
- Monitor and report our environmental progress